Monday, January 16, 2012

Music Monday: The Old Grey Geese

Oh Music Monday, how I adore thee! Making each Monday happier one band at a time. On this lovely Monday we are going local! If you are a Music Monday reader you know that I LOVE local bands, and I love being from a place where we have so many great local lovelies! But today we are talking about just one local band that I just found out about. Today we are going local with:
 The Old Grey Geese.

So like I said, I just recently discovered this amazing band, we went to a show on Saturday and they were one of the openers, it was a great show, and yes you should be sad if you missed out. So since I just found out about them I don't really have too much to say about them, but I couldn't hold off blogging about them, cause I want EVERYONE to know about them, and I felt like it was my good deed of the month sharing such a great band, hell this will be my good deed of the year, cause I know you will all fall in love with their music!
 (You can thank me later!)

We have so many great local artists here in Utah! If you did not know that, then you are missing out my friend, and you really need to start getting into all the local music we have here, you can start by reading past music Monday posts! (The Archer's Apple, Parlor HawkDesert NoisesSpencer Glenn, just to name a few I have blogged about)

So I feel I have said enough, and hopefully you get the point: Utah/Provo has GREAT local bands, I am madly in love with The Old Grey Geese, I hope you love them as much as I do!

So lets get to the point of this whole post: The music! Go like them on the facebook, give em a listen on Sound Cloud, and fall in love.

Peace out girl/boy scouts--
Gold Canary
 (Zoei, for those of you who didn't read my post on code names)


This is my fav song-- I can't stop listening to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment