Friday, January 6, 2012

Lets be friends: Chad VanGaalen

I see cool people all the time and always think to myself, man I would love to be there friend. That's exactly what I thought after watching this video. I know what you're thinking, I don't have time to watch a 12 minute mini-movie. But you know what, do your self and favor and take a break and enjoy this video. You deserve it. You can respond to those emails and Facebook stalk people later. Ok, so maybe you don't have to watch the whole thing, but at least listen to the first little ukulele song and there's another one near the end. They are both fantastic.  I'm pretty sure you'll be thinking the same thing I was, I want to be friends with that guy. If you like him check out THIS and if you like the way it was filmed check out THAT

"Oh I really can't guess how we can move though all of this mess." 

Oh Chad, you're too cool. - Mint~Tea

  

No comments:

Post a Comment