Sunday, January 15, 2012

Photo-A-Day # 11-15

I'm still doing the photo-a-day challenge. I'm sure you all thought I was giving up because I haven't posted any in a while. But that is sooo not the case! So here we go days 11 through 15. 

Day 11: Where you sleep. This happens to be one of my favorite places. I seriously could sleep for days.

Day 12: Close-up. A close up picture of my sketch book for the sketchbook project. I'll  have to post more on that later. 

Day 13: In your bag. I'm a classic bag lady and always carry around way too much junk with me. 

Day 14: Something you're reading. I've been reading The Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm. A Christmas present from the fabulous Zoei. It seems like all these T.V shows are based around fairy tales lately, I was surprised how many I didn't know. But not anymore! 

Day 15: Happiness. Nothing makes me happier then getting mail. If you didn't know that about me read THIS or THAT

Phew, I'm all caught up and still going strong!
-Mint~Tea






No comments:

Post a Comment