Friday, January 27, 2012

Let's be friends: Joshua James

Well hello there. So each week I've been writing about someone who I would love to be friends with. This week its JOSHUA JAMES. I'm pretty sure that I've blogged about him tons of times. I just can't help myself. First off if you don't know his music go HERE. It's amazing, trust me. Also if you live in Utah, he is always playing lots of shows if you like his recorded stuff you'll like him live a thousand times more. One thing I like about Mr. James is his BLOG. It is my all time favorite blog to read and I read an unhealthy amount of blogs. Overall he is just a good writer. I find myself dwelling on his words wanting to soak them up in my mind and digest the feeling they hold. OK, maybe that's a bit creepy, but it's just that good. He has his own record label and recording studios.  Which is just full of awesomeness and contains some the the most amazing artists in the area. On top of it all he has goats, not just that his wife makes goat milk SOAP. (The labels are super fantastic.) They are just so cool and seem like such down to earth people. But then again, I could be wrong. Regardless, we should still be friends.

"Today is slated for a busy one. And i am off. Into the air, into the world. Still breathing, still living, and to love i will try."  --Joshua-Fred

Until then- Mint~Tea



**One of my favorite songs, but I couldn't leave out THIS or THAT. **

No comments:

Post a Comment