Monday, January 23, 2012

Music Monday: Jake Bugg

Well hello there! It be Music Monday, the day I get to express my love to my newest music fav. This week I am talking about Jake Bugg.

For starters, Jake Bugg, enough said right? How great of a name is that? Super great, if you weren't catching where I was going with that! Jake Bugg, love it!

Second, I absolutly love his voice, its got almost a Tallest Man on Earth sound, but not quite, just enough off to make it something you've never heard before. Its pretty fantastic, and hes like only 17, which is pretty amazing that he has a voice like that at such a young age. And he writes on damn good song, oh so catchy!
Here are a couple of my favorite songs, if you like him as much as I do, please go look more of his stuff up, you won't regret it! Get at him on the facebook, and tweet at him over on the twitter, and of course on the youtube.

Have a lovely week
-Gold Canary


Someone Told Me by Jake Bugg on Grooveshark



No comments:

Post a Comment