Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo-A-Day # 16-23

Phew, finally finishing up the month of January photo-a-day challenge! Ok, so maybe I'm behind on posting a little or maybe a LOT. But its catch up time now! So, here we go days 16-23. (Yes I realize that the month has just about ended, I'm going to post the rest eventually.) By the way Fat Mum Slim is also doing photo-a-day challenge for February! Hopefully you'll join! Its loads of fun, promise. Even if you get behind, still loads of fun. 

Anyways, here we go! 
16) Morning! Probably one of the things I hate most. I'm pretty sure it hates me too. 

17) Water. We finally got snow in the valley here in Utah! Nothing is better then frozen water in white fluffy form. If only it wasn't so darn cold! 

18) Something you bought. My most recent purchase off of Etsy a lovely sketch book made from an old book. Its so perfectly made, I love it. Snag your own HERE

19) Sweet! Nothing is sweeter then Asian candies! Yup, that's bubble gum, although it took me a while after eating to confirm that.

20) Someone you love. None other the my partner in crime ZOEI! 

21) Reflection. This one was a bit tricky for me. I think I was thinking about it too much. But here we have my black bird twin reflex camera. I figured the mirrors inside counted enough as a reflection. 

22) Your shoes. My favorite boots. Keep'in me toes warm in the winter!

23) Something old. This is a flyer from my dads band, Natty Bumppo. From way back when. Amazing isn't it! I just love it! I'll tell you more about that later. 
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment