Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo-A-Day # 25-31

Hola amigos! See, I told you I would post the rest of my January photo-a-day photos! I can't believe how fast the month went by! Its just craziness how fast time flies when you're having fun! Bring it on February! Don't forget to play along for February Photo-a-Day! 

25) Something I made. Well since me and Zoei are always making things this one was easy. But I recently love making these little notebooks out of scrap paper! 

26)Color! This one was tricky, mostly because I think I was over thinking it. But one of my favorite color combinations is Black and White.

27) Lunch. Chai tea and snicker-doodle cookies made my LC and Zoei. Perfect lunch! 

28) Light! My personal favorite light source, the SUN!

30) Nature. This one was pretty easy. 

31) Me!...Again. Don't like pictures of myself. I really need to work on my fake smile. 

(Don't tell anyone I'm missing a couple photos, that will be out little secret)
-Mint~Tea



No comments:

Post a Comment