Monday, July 25, 2011

Music Monday: Desert Noises Kickstarter

Hey-ooo!! Zoei here and I am super excited to introduce you to my new friend, his name is Music Monday (name is still in progress. I think.) I am going to make Monday worth waking up for now by blogging about something music related (yeah!!) Im super stoked, I find a ton of great music every day, and now this will help me share all of that awesome with you! So here it goes for Music Monday (again, not sure about name) blog numero uno!!

Otay so I absolutely love being from Provo, why you ask, well there are so many reasons, but by far my number one reason would have to be all the awesome local music we have. A lot of people dont realize just how many great bands come from Provo, I would love to name a few but for today I am writing about only one. I have loved this band for a while now, so this blog is for Desert Noises.

Desert Noises = Zoeis fav band. Kickstarter = Zoeis favorite website. So Desert Noises+Kickstarter = Zoei just danced her pants right off. If you read our blog often then i am sure you are sick of me blogging about kickstarter.com. I am obsessed. (Remi keeps telling me it could be worse so not to worry) But its just so great, and it feels good to donate to bands that need extra moneys! For those who have no idea what a kickstarter is please refer to my past blog which i believe is conviently calledKick Starter.Com And then come back and continue --->HERE<----- (saved your spot for you! You're welcome.) Now that you know what kickstarter is I would absolutly love you if you went and checked out Desert Noises kickstarter here---->tDesert Noises Kickstarter page. They are a great band, and are definitely deserving of your hard earned cash, and they are offering super great incentives, so you dont just donate and get nothing, you get great music and you get to help a great band! So I realize that I always ramble on and on so im going to keep it short. Help Desert Noises get funded. Know that I love you even more than I did before. Get great music/nifty gifties. Get to know a new great band you didn't know of before. Help spread the Desert Noises word around to people who like awesome things.


Desert Noises+kickstarter+our help = More great music for our lovely ears!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment