Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The beginning of the end.

Phew! What a year it has been! So many ups and downs, but we push forward! A new year and a fresh start. This year will be better if not equal to last. Or at least I hope. Oh, the high hopes for 2012. We just sent in our first designs for another company! Its a first for us, so very nerve racking like all new things. Still organizing the studio to get ready for tons of printing. (I'll post pictures soon) NEW NEW exciting happenings!

Lots of new years resolutions for 2012. Getting better at writing more blog posts being near the top of the list.I'm so glad Zoei has been doing MUSIC MONDAY, even though I've gotten lazy myself and haven't written a post for a long time. BUT, today is a new day. With that said, HAPPY 2012!
- Remi

bonus video: love this song, love the video even more. 







No comments:

Post a Comment