Monday, November 28, 2011

Music Monday: The Archer's Apple

Those of you readers who either know me in person, or only know me from reading my blog posts you probably know that I LOVE LOCAL BANDS!! And if you did not know such thing, you do now! It is absolutely true.. I love local bands. It helps I come from a town with great local musicians, but I love local bands from UT, and also everywhere that has local bands! If you are ever interested in bands local to Provo, let me know we can have a long lovely chat! I would love to start that chat now, but today we are talking about just one local lovely: The Archer's Apple.

I must have heard of The Archer's Apple like a year and a half ago, and fell in love with them instantly. And after hearing one song your going to be like, "well its no wonder why you fell instantly in love with them, they are fantastic!" And ill be like "oh my goodness I know right?!? Aren't they fantastic just like me?" Then the convo would go on further, but we will just leave it at that!

So there are many many reason why I have chosen this band to blog about on this Monday, here are a few:
1. Being straight forward: They rock my socks.
2. I am madly in love with the lead singer.
3. I recently came across a new song of theirs and can't get it out of my head cause its just so darn good.
4. I found an older mix on my comp and one of their songs were on it and it reminded me how much I love them.
5. And last but not least. I just found out they have a kickstarter going, and you know how much I love me some kickstarter.com (so check it out and donate to help them make their first full length album- I know you're probably thinking, how have they not made a cd yet, they are so great, and I know its crazy, so go donate so we can have a dance party with their new cd!)

Like I was saying, I love this band, and I am pretty sure you willl too after hearing this song I have found for your ears to enjoy. Check them out on the facebook, and don't forget their kickstarter page.

If you come across any new music, let me know. I LOVE finding new bands :)
-Zoei

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment