Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Code Name Gold Canary

 Recently I was thinking, how cool would it be to have a neato code name? Then I thought the only reason to have a code name would be if you have something like really really good as the code name. After thinking this thought, I searched long and hard for THE code name. I thought maybe a song reference, a surfing reference, maybe something I read in a book once. Then Remi introduced me to Cloud Control. Never heard of them, its okay I hadn't until Remi introduced them to me. Anyway, they have a song. A song that I am madly in love with. What is this song I speak of? Its lovely name is: Gold Canary. I thought it over for a while, then Remi and I were driving in the car and we had a little convo, where in I said "I think we need code names" Then I quickly added "I CALL GOLD CANARY" Just in case for some odd reason she was thinking the same thing. So thus came the code name Gold Canary.

So now you know where I got my code name, I have very few uses for such a code name, but signing off of my blog posts is a perfect time to use it, so from here on out I shall and will sign my posts Gold Canary. I feel like it fits me well! Listen to this lovely tune, I hope you like it as much as I do!

Enjoy--
Gold Canary


No comments:

Post a Comment