Friday, January 13, 2012

Let's be friends: Béatrice Martin

You know who I would love to be friends with, Beatrice Martin aka Coeur de Pirate. Shes just so cool. From her catchy songs to her awesome accent. Man, can this lady writes a killer song. I have no clue whats shes singing, but you know what. I don't care, it's awesome anyways. And yes I do sing along and pretend like I know what I'm saying. I really should learn some french, I feel like that might come in handy someday. But in the end its not the lyrics that get me (mostly because I can't understand them) its the way she can play the hell out of a piano and her amazing voice. If you don't know her check her out HERE or THERE. Then you'll see why I want to be friends with her. I bet shes so much fun too, we would ride bikes and go get matching tattoos. Ok, maybe not. But a girl can dream can't she. 

-Mint~Tea





No comments:

Post a Comment