Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photo-A-Day #9 &10

Phew, I'm actually sticking with this photo a day thing! Amazing I know, I'm just having way too much fun! Photo a day challenge days NINE and TEN. Day nine is daily routine, so I just had to take a picture of my new lucky cat toof brush holder. Because brushing your teef is the most important part of your day. Skip that in the morning and you and everyone around you is going to have a bad day. Trust me, nothing is worse the trying to talk to some one and all you can think is, Man don't you have a tooth brush? So don't forget BRUSH YER TEEF! Day number ten is childhood. Nothing says childhood better then the house you grew up in. I still love the old home. I taught myself how to ride my bike in the driveway. Only took me a couple days and some scraped up legs. I'm loving this photo challenge! Its still the beginning of the month so its not too late! 

-Remi 



No comments:

Post a Comment