Thursday, October 25, 2012

STOP Motion Videos

I'm such a sucker for stop motion videos. I mean what's not to love? The patience and creative sense it takes to successfully pull of these off is pretty amazing. I always wished I had the patience of a stop motion animator. I've always been keen to stop motion claymation shows like Wallace and Gromit and Gumby. I still love to watch these shows. (Thank you Netflix!) I just love the feel they have to them. I could spend hours just being blown away by videos like these.



I just love this video. Getting the little guy to swim and float though the air like that must have been a challenge. You almost forget for a minute that it's a stop motion, its THAT good. I found this thanks to one of my favorite art blogs boooom!



Now my favorite part about this one is the crinkly-ness of the hair on the horse. I've never heard of this band before stumbling upon the video on THIS music blog. But if they were smart enough to go with stop motion music video then I'm sure they are worth looking up.

Doesn't it look like fun to make one of these!
-Remi


No comments:

Post a Comment