Monday, October 8, 2012

Music Monday: Daughter

Hello! It's Monday! This fall-ish Monday I'm cuddling up to the somber tunes of Daughter. Now, I don't know much about this lovely lady. But I put her song Landfill on a fall mix tape that I did recently I was surprised that it was one of Zoei's favorite tracks on the mix. (Mostly cause its not really Zoei's style) So I decided I should probably look up more of there tunes. Over all I really enjoy the sound they have. Its kinda of a somber, soft sound that builds on its self. The lyrics are really powerful. Which I love. This is a perfect band to put on in the fall. You can curl up in bed with a cup of tea and let the sickly sweet sadness sweep over you. Hope you enjoy this mini playlist.

Have a lovely week.
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment