Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nifty Findings: Fall

As you all probably already know, I'm just smitten for fall. Today I'm sharing my favorite fall findings of the interweb! First off how lovely are all THESE ideas from A Beautiful Mess blog. Pumpkin pie milkshake?! How awesome does that sound. Plus a cold fall morning with a bowl of baked oatmeal! Sounds pretty much amazing!

Plus the change in the weather also means a change in clothes! Time for sweaters, scarves, hats and boots! I wouldn't mind having all of the THESE outfits! And I need to get a pair of THESE shoes! They are sure to keep my toes warm! I want to wear more hats this year, maybe something like THIS or a headband like THAT.

But fall is never complete with out a nice cup of tea and a good book. Don't those two just fit so well together? Even if it is a bit cliche. But I need to get myself one of THESE cute, sturdy mugs and some of THIS tea to put in it! I'm still working on the book part. On the look out for something cozy and fun to sink my nose into. Especially with all these rainy days we've been having, perfect cuddle in bed and read weather.

Finally to top off all the fall-ness, some fall mixes! 8tracks.com is my new favorite addiction! I'm in love with THIS mix. Oh, and THIS one too!

Phew! Lots of linky love today! Bundle up and embrace this fall awesomeness before its gone.
-Mint~Tea

Bonus video! (For some reason Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear and the movie the Red Balloon always give me the feeling of fall. )

No comments:

Post a Comment