Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nifty Findings: Bows

   I haven't always been a fan of bows, but recently I love them! I always thought that they were a bit girly. I didn't really think it matched me very well. Until I saw a mint green polka dot bow! I just had to have it. Mostly because I adore the color green and I'm totally smitten for polka dots. Afterwards I realized that bows  are the perfect thing to make an outfit look fun and not too girly. 


Bows are actually very handy to have around as well. You can spice up any old hairdo with a bow! Makes a bad hair day better almost instantly. (Depending on the bow and current situation you find yourself in.) But  read THIS awesome blog post on how to style a bow in your hair. I'm personally a under the bun kinda girl, but that's just because I'm a fan of the really high bun. (Yes, the word bun is making my giggle a little bit.) 


My newest addition to my bow collection are these two lovely bows form SPRINKLES CORNER. I love these bows so much! They are nice and big so they don't get lost in my thick messy hair. Plus aren't those colors just awesome. Perfect for fall outfits! 


I'm also very certain that I NEED this bow necklace from the lovely shop FREENA. Isn't it just lovely! Bows are so perfect for adding a little something special on to anything! A little girly.. sure. Is that a bad thing? Not at all. Don't fret if you don't have any bows. You can learn how to make one HERE. Which looks super easy, just have to find some really cute fabrics. Or if you want something for your hair you can make THIS bow. That hair comb looks like it's so comfy in your hair and wouldn't pull at all. I'm going to have to make one of those these days and add it to my bow obsession. 

Bows are so cute! sigh. 
-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment