Monday, October 29, 2012

Music Monday: Random Playlist vol. 2

Now every once in a while I just can't really decide what artist to feature on Music Monday. So today my indecisiveness got the best of me and I just decided to do a random playlist. I was going to do Camera Obscurea for today's featured band, but upon listening to there vast discography. It just didn't fit the feeling of October for some reason. So I've decided to save that for a cold November Monday. I think it would suit the mood better. Also it did cross my mind to do a Halloween flavored playlist. But that just seemed too cliche. Plus I'm not too keen on most of the classic Halloween songs, mostly cause I've been hearing them all month every where you go.

So instead I give you a random playlist of songs that I'm particularly fond of lately. I hope you enjoy this semi-cohesive group of songs. Hopefully you'll start to like these songs as much as I do!

Have a spooky week!
-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment