Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New sidebar buttons!

In the midst of all the Halloween-ness. I've found some time to try and update the look of the blog a little bit. I've been meaning to redo the buttons for quite sometime. Now you can clickty click and go to the Bright-side Etsy shop, see all the music Mondays  check out some photos and projects we've blogged about! I think that they've turned out well. But now I feel like I should redo the banner and make it match the buttons. That's my next project.
I did these a little different then I've done other things like this. I drew them all out first and then scanned them in and edited them in illustrator. When normally I just open up illustrator and go for it. But computers haven't ever been a strong point of mine. So doing it this way was much more efficient.
Photo by: Jake Buntjer
On a random side note one of my favorite artist JOSHUA JAMES is releasing a new album that comes out next week Tuesday! But better then that you can hear the entire thing online before it's released! Plus there's such a good interview with him about the new album. So far my favorite song is Surrender, but I'm probably going to obsess over this album for a little bit so that is subject to change. On top of ALL that you can download his other album Build Me This for FREE! How amazing is that?! Such an amazing artist and an amazing album! He's just a damn good song writer. Check it out. You'll love him!

-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment