Sunday, October 21, 2012

Parlor Hawk Kickstarter

     Parlor Hawk has to be one of mine and Zoei's favorite bands. They are now trying to make a second album! You can check out there KICK STARTER and help these fellers out on there quest for releasing an album with out a label. Zoei did a lovely music Monday post about them a while back. Ever since she did that post we've both just fallen even more in love with that first album. For some reason it's the perfect fall music. That first album just really sunk into mine and Zoei's souls that one fall. I don't think there is any other album that carries so many memories like this one does. So if there second album is anything like the first, I really want to get my hands on it.









   Luckily for kick starter I can take part in helping them reach there goal. I have backed a lot of projects, but I haven't seen any one as proactive as these guys. I love when they send out messages and follow ups. You can tell that they really care about this project. Which  makes me want to help them even more. So, check them out! If you love what you hear, help them continue on making music and sharing it with the world! Donate what you can! Spread the word about these lovelies!

-Remi


No comments:

Post a Comment