Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nifty Findings: Halloween

One of my favorite thing about blogs is all the creative ideas that people share! Here are some of my favorite Halloween findings that just brilliant and creative! 

I think one of the most important parts of Halloween is the costume. The blog OH HAPPY DAY has so many cute ideas! This lady is seriously one of the smartest moms ever! I hope I'm a creative mom like she is! Check out her HOMEMADE HALLOWEEN section. Such cute ideas! I particularly like the little artists costumes. Oh and this strong man costume. So adorable! 


You know whats better then adorable little kid costumes?! That's right, family costumes! Now these bear heads are just the coolest! The three little bears! How cool is that! The ladies at A BEAUTIFUL MESS make it seem fairly easy. They always write easy to follow instructions. I love that they are slightly creepy.  I kinda want to make one just to have. It would probably make someones day if I was just riding my bike around with one of these on. Or if you want something a little more cutesy. HERE is this lovely tutorial on making a cute lion hoodie! So cute, easy to make and will keep you warm and snugly against the fall weather! 


I've never really been one for decorations. But if you're going to have a Halloween party, you need some killer decorations. These swizzle sticks are so easy to make! Check it out HERE! SHRIMP SALAD CIRCUS always has the cutest crafts that are so simple and quick to do! 


How cute is the wreath?! Halloween is one of the holidays that it's just fun to decorate the out side of your house. I love walking around seeing everyone's creep decorations. I love this wreath tutorial from KYLA ROMA's blog. Just a perfect amount of cute and creepy. 


I think I'm starting to enjoy Halloween maybe a little too much. 
-Mint~Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment