Monday, October 1, 2012

Music Monday: Givers

Hello lovelies! This Monday we're listening to the GIVERS! I love the happy sound these guys have! It's almost like these guys have to be eating some cynical sparkly cupcakes to come up with these tunes. Their sound is dreamy, punchy and they've got some awesome little guitar riffs. As well as amazing percussion all though out there songs. All topped off with witty lyrics! They remind me a bit of Grouplove, but not to the extent that Grouplove songs are getting stuck in my head. Which is a good thing! Now I must admit these guys aren't really all that unique and you see a bunch of these kinda bands all over the indie pop music scene. And yes, their songs probably have been on some commercials and in TV shows. But in the end I really like this indie pop group! It's happy and fun! I'm probably going to go out and buy there album and dance my face off when I'm feeling sad. If that's not a Music Monday worthy band then I don't know what is. Anyways, check 'em out!

"I'll give you all my gush
You make me feel, you make me blush. "

Happy Monday!
-Mint~Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment