Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Print.

So a while ago I stumbled upon this girl that does these awesome illustrations. I'm such a sucker for illustration. Anyways, I asked her if we could print one of her drawings on a tee shirt. I really just wanted to do this shirt to be able to wear some art. That's the whole reason we started screen printing, wearable art. Just most of the time its our own art and not someone elses. So this one was different in a surprisingly fun way. It turned out way sweet and now I've new clothes to wear! So, check out her BLOG . I don't know much about her but shes got some neat-o photos on there also some drawings. The downside it is all is in Swedish. BUT, if you have time translate a bit of it, its pretty interesting. Although i'm sure it would be better if you knew Swedish. Even if you don't read it just gander at the photos, there are some spectacular photos on there! Trust me!

-Mint~Tea


The original sent to me. 

1 comment:

  1. this is just awesome, got the tee's today and i couldn't be happier!

    ReplyDelete