Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nifty Findings: Art

I find when I'm roaming the inter-web I'm always coming across amazing artists. I just wanted to share a couple of these nifty findings. First is Sophie Lecuyer. An amazing french artist who has a unique illustration style and tons of layer inky goodness through out her work. I found her HERE. My favorite project of hers is Metamorphoses. She has done screen prints on light boxes and when you turn it on the image changes. Such a brilliant idea and done so wonderfully. Check out her work. She does tons of etchings, sketches, illustrations, screen prints, mono prints and textiles. The lady is just awesome when it comes to utilizing techniques.

Sophie Lecuyer
Second is Nathaniel Russell. This guy has an awesome style that is witty and simple. I love artists that are distinct and you can instantly recognize it anywhere. I can't wait to get my hands on some of his prints or records. I'm also smitten over THIS post from his blog. Check out his work. You'll for sure find something that'll make you smile.
Nathaniel Russell

Third, are awesome sketches by Megan. I found on her blog Megan-Ta da! Also THIS lovely interview with  Marina Muun. Who has such a sweet and unique style that I just adore.

Marina Munn

Finally we've got a new lil' video from Rone, an amazing street artist from Australia. My heart just melts for some good street art. His style is awesome. Hes got layery drippy goodness all over the place. He works on a massive scale that just blows me away. The video is put together really well so you can see a little insight to his process. I mean, the guy is just cool.


Phew! Hope I haven't been too rambly. I just love art so much. I can't help but want to ramble and share it with everyone! Hope you got some inspiration from these guys, I know I did!

-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment