Friday, August 17, 2012

Nifty Findings: Cameras

As I was roaming around on the internet looking for more camera projects I ran across some neato things that I wanted to share! First off, this project call the PHOTO SWAP. I love the idea of this project and the fact that it supports using film cameras, which I love! I haven't participated in this one yet, but once I get time I'm totally signing up! The lady also has a nifty BLOG and posts tons of cool lomography pictures and shes got some cool cameras. Also after reading one of my favorite blogs THE DAINTY SQUID. I'm on a mission to save up my pennies and buy a  Polaroid land camera. Shes also got some great tips and a lovely review of Instax cameras. Which is oh so helpful! I found THESE tips from the brilliant minds at Photojojo that have some great ways to tweak with your disposable camera. I've also been contemplating getting THIS darkroom in a box kit. Which just seems like something I would have way too much fun with. 

My heart does melt for photography! 
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment