Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sending

Catching up and some correspondence! I love sending mystery mail to people. Letters are fun to get but surprise letters are even better! I'm always pulling names off of sendsomething.net to send lil' notes to people.  Send something is one of my favorites because there is always new people and I've had some of my longest lasting pen pals off of there. But if you're not brave enough to send to random people there is always the Letters Writers Alliance.


Mail to strangers! 

Is that bad that I choose random people to send stuff to by there name? I mean the name Olive is just cool. Also whenever I see guys that like to send mail I always have to send them something, just because there isn't enough guys that send letters! After reading statistics from the LWA they only had 10% of there members that are male. So guys grab a pen and get writing! 

Send more mail!
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment