Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sketches

Lately I've been getting quite behind on my correspondence. I love snail mail and I always put extra love into every letter I send, but in the long run it takes me forever just to send a simple note. As my letters get piled up other projects are getting done. So, not a complete loss. I'm still being productive just not productively sending letters.  Other projects I've been working on are new tee shirt designs and new sticker designs! I'm also excited to make some nifty lil' note cards. Which should help me get caught up on my snail mail because I love sending handmade cards! Finally worked out some sketches and scanned them in. Now all I need to do is clean them up and get them ready for printing!

Alright, I know the sketches are rough. I mean really, really rough. But these silly little doodles help out a ton when I'm putting it into illustrator. 


Flower sticker designs. Hopefully we'll be able to finally use our new sticker maker! 


Forest on the water. Inspired from one of my favorite films The Science of Sleep. This one still has a lot of details to work out.  So we'll see how that turns out, it might not work out. It wouldn't be the first time.


Note card design I'm working on. Secret notes! 


-Mint~Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment