Monday, August 20, 2012

Music Monday: Charity Children Berlin

Hello Monday! This week I give you Charity Children Berlin. If these little tunes don't brighten your moody Monday then I'm not sure what will. When I first stumbled upon these guys and immediately fell in love with the catchy ukulele and sweet lyrics. There songs are so simply wonderful and her strange voice is so unique. Listening to there music I always get a sense  that I can write songs too! Which in reality is oddly difficult. But there simplify is so appealing and seems do-able. Which in turn makes you feel like you can do it too! Oh I just love em'. On top of it all they are one of the cutest couples! (We all know Jenny and Johnny take first place in my book for worlds cutest couple, but they aren't too far behind.) Just reading about them in interviews such as THIS. You really just fall in love with these two. Starting off as street musicians and working there way up. You gotta give them some respect for that. I'd probably be way too overly excited if I was wondering around Berlin and came across these two singing in the street. But wouldn't that just be so awesome! Ok, well just being in Berlin and wondering around would be neato, but cool tunes on top of that! Hell yes!

 Any ways, listen and enjoy! Make this Monday a happy one! 
-Mint~Tea



MusicPlaylistView Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment