Monday, August 27, 2012

Music Monday: Happy-ish Playlist

Hello friends! Its Monday and I've made you a playlist! Now, not just any playlist but one that will make you bob your head and wanna dance a little bit. I listen to all kinds of music and although I hate to admit it, I enjoy a nice lil' pop tune here and there. (Within moderation of course) So I give you nice little happy tunes on this lovely Monday! If one of these songs made you smile or dance a little bit then my mission is complete. If not I accept the challenge! But for now, enjoy this playlist. 

And yes, that is a Matt & Kim  and The Beastie Boys mash-up tacked on to the end. Awesome, I know. Plus Kimbra doing a cover song/mash up. Double awesomeness. I should really do a playlist of just mash ups. Hm, next week my lovelies. 

-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment