Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Instagram!

Yes, I know. I am a bit behind on the whole Instagram thing. I am just now finding out how kinda awesome it is. I think at first I was a bit reluctant because it was only for the cool iphone people for the longest time. BUT, now I'm finally hoping on the bandwagon. Although, I still feel like I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet. After my failed attempts at trying to use twitter, I have my doubts. Instagram seems a whole lot easier though, like the simplified version of twitter with added pretty pictures! Anyways, now I can follow all my favorite blogs and people! I was surprised how many people were on there. But then again I am a bit late in the game with the whole technology thing.

I normally try to post at least one doodle a day! Mostly cause it will keep me doodling if I have a goal! That way I'm always trying to be creative everyday. But man, there are some really awesome doodlers on there. So, you can follow me and my random doodles, if you would like too! 



-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment