Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving!

I can't believe how fast time is going by! Its already Thanksgiving tomorrow! Thanksgiving is always a bit of an odd holiday. I mean, it is a lovely holiday and all. I love the idea of eating together as a family and it sort of kicks off the holiday season. But when you really look into the history of Thanksgiving, it's strange holiday. Although, I'm not complaining, I love eating so a day based around eating is totally up my ally. Plus I get to spend the day with the people I love most! 



What's the deal with black friday? I mean everyone just spent a lovely day with there families now its time to go and tackle each other for cheap stuff? It's kinda crazy how agressive people get. I personally will just shop online for the good deals. Although I could probably get better deals after waiting in line in the cold at the crack of dawn. Mostly likely I'll find myself in the situation anyways if my sisters drag me out with them. I suppose it is kind of fun to see all the crazies and snag a couple of neat things for oober cheap. 

But if you're one of those crazy agressive black friday-ers, just remember to be nice. No need to yell at people or plow people down with shopping carts. It is the holiday season after all, so be kind to one another! 

-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment