Thursday, November 8, 2012

Where did fall go?

  Well, all the weather men have been in a fuss all week. Apparently we are due for some snow this weekend. Which I can't say I'm completely opposed too, but where the hell did fall go? Didn't it seem like we were just soaking in the smell of falling wet leaves...and now its time for snow! I must admit I have been spoiled these past couple weeks. We've had lovely sunny weather with chilly nights. Which is my favorite thing about autumn! But I guess winter was approaching whether I wanted it too or not. In the end it's safe to say that time is just going by way too fast.

I was wandering around outside the other day. Its official that death has swept though the living plants outdoors. Here's just a couple pictures I took while meandering. Now, I know that I'm not a that great of a photographer. But that's not gonna stop me! Plus, these pictures turned out pretty well considering I took them with my phone. And really I just wanted to play with the new photo editor on my new computer. I figured so it wasn't a complete waste of time I'd post the pictures.

Anyways, bundle up cause some snow is a coming! Time to get out the mittens!
-Remi


My favorite person in the world! 





No comments:

Post a Comment