Monday, November 5, 2012

Music Monday: Matt & Kim

Hello friends! This past Thursday I got the chance to see one of the greatest duos ever.. MATT AND KIM! I think this has to be one of the funnest concerts that I've been too. They just had to so much energy! I mean, what are you to expect from these two. All there songs are high energy songs! But I love how much they interacted with the crowd. It gets so boring when an artist takes the stage and just plays the albums straight though, it doesn't make it a unique experience at all. But these two were the exact opposite! Of course I was stoked that they played all of my favorite songs! And man, that Kim is not someone you want to mess with. Her energy and aggressiveness was enough to plow down anyone! Which is so awesome to see a strong..I mean strong independent women like that. Needless to say, she's the last person I would ever pick a fight with. In the end these guys have released 4 amazing albums. All are worth a good listen too. they've got some happy, dance-able tunes intertwined with meaningful catchy lyrics. All rolled into a neat little uniqueness package!

"Sometimes truth sounds just like lies." 

Have a successful week!
-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment