Tuesday, November 13, 2012

New Reads!




  Now, I normally don't post very much about books I read. But I've been reading a lot lately and I figured that this blog is just becoming a mash-up of the randomness that flows through my head lately. And I've been reading a lot lately, its one of my favorite cold weather activities. I really just wanted to share this awesome book I finished the other day. It is called Where'd You Go, Bernadette written by Maria Semple. The reason why I first downloaded this book on my Kindle was because of the cover illustration. I know, its horrible to judge a book by its cover.(But how awesome is this one?) I also kept seeing this one pop up all over the place and was recommend on a couple blogs and under the "if you like this, you might like that" section. Now when I first started reading it the lay out was a bit awkward to get use too. Most of it was written in email and letter kind of format. Which after getting use to it I actually really enjoyed it. Over all it was written very well. I felt like I could really relate to Bernadette's anxiety issues. It was funny and touching. It was a good read and I recommend it to anyone!

Now I'm on the quest for a new book! What are you reading lately?

-Remi




No comments:

Post a Comment