Monday, November 19, 2012

Music Monday: Local Natives

Hey! It's Monday..again! This Monday I'm in love with Local Natives! I've been a fan of them since there first album release Gorilla Mannor. They have such a fun and complex indie sound that I just love. They've got poetic, witty lyrics that make there songs easy to listen too over and over again. Which is always a plus! They just released a single called, Breakers. I can't wait for them to release a whole album which is expected to come out early 2013. The song Breakers has there same catchy guitar riffs, but more sophisticated. They have stuck to there same layered goodness and complex building percussion section. I'm excited to see where there new album goes. I've a feeling its going to be similar but better. If that makes any sense. Anyways, I love there sound. Here's a little playlist of my favorite songs of theres. Hope theres at least one song on here that you love! 

"Breathing out, hoping to breath in. I know nothing's wrong but I'm not convinced."

Have a successful week!
-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment