Friday, November 16, 2012

It's officially winter.


    Well, finally finishing up a cold lazy week. I know what you're thinking by now, when doesn't Remi have a lazy week! I think I'm finally getting out of my lazy funk. Just seems like so many grown-up decisions need to be made and my indecisiveness isn't helping me with any of them. The cold weather isn't helping because all I really want to do is snuggle up in bed. It's 90% harder to get out of bed when its cold! But today I made a giant to do list and I feel like I might be getting back on track to getting stuff done. I'm feeling very creative also, which is a good thing! I sat down today and worked on some sketches and wrote out some ideas. So I'm slowly getting out of this rut. But for now I'm going to lay in bed and catch up on Modern Family episodes and obsessively listen to Lisa Mitchell's newest album. 

Happy Weekend!
-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment