Monday, November 26, 2012

Music Monday: Various Cruelites

Hey there! I hope all of you lovelies enjoyed your holiday weekend! I know I sure did. It was full of laziness and new tunes! One of my newest favorites is Various Cruelties. Ok, now I must admit that I first heard this band on a commercial. I can't remember what it was advertising but the song was If It Wasn't For You. It was just so catchy and lovely and I fell in love with the guys higher voice and the kinda sweet rock and roll-ish pop sound they had. Once I listened to the full song the lyrics were so sweet. (which was interesting for having such a harsh sounding name) But after falling in love with that song I needed to find more of there tunes. Needless to say it only took me once tracking through there album to realize its a must have. I mean, sure there are a couple of tracks that are lacking, but as a whole its very nicely done. I feel I've yet to discover the awesomeness that is Various Cruelties, but a bit more poking around on the interweb I'm sure I'll just find more reasons to love these guys.

"If it wasn't for you, I don't know what I'd do. I've got nothing to prove, I've got nothing to lose."

Hope you enjoy this little playlist! Good luck on this fine Monday! (Mondays after a holiday are always the roughest, hang in there cookie!)

-Remi


No comments:

Post a Comment