Monday, July 30, 2012

Music Monday: Keaton Henson

Hello. Today on music Monday I give you KEATON HENSON. Now you might start the playlist and think, man these songs are kinda sad. Well, yes they are a bit weepy BUT man his voice and haunting lyrics are so appealing and intriguing. This guy is something fantastic. Simple, somber and delightful little tunes. For me his songs feel like fall. (yes, I know its summer.) But I can't help but dream of sweaters, scarfs and mittens. Oh, how I've missed mittens. His songs blanket you like heavy fall weather and damp leaves. Which is kinda what I want in the middle of hot summer and warm breezes. Something heartfelt, tragic, romantic and smart. He just writes some clever, meaningful lyrics. My favorite song of his is About Sophie. I feel like everyone has a Sophie in there life. The lyrics to this song are just sickly sweet. The entire album is a good one. I highly suggest snatching it up. It'll come in handy when fall actually does come and you can put it on repeat with your Damien Rice albums. 

" Does his love make your head spin?"

Happy Monday lovelies. 
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment