Saturday, July 7, 2012

Border Stamps and Stationery

There is something about print making that I just love! I love lino cuts and stamps. So, I made theses lovely little border stamps to make my own stationery. I'm always trying to find new unique stationery and found that my favorites are always the ones I make myself. These stamps are so easy to make too and you can use them for tons of different projects. You can get stamp making kits or even mini lino blocks to make stamps on. But a trick I learned from my dad is to use pink peal erasers. If you get them around when school starts you can get 2 for a dollar! They are easy to carve and clean up really nicely. Also if you mess up its not a total waste of money cause you can still you the crap eraser to erase junk. These are especially nice to use to make border stamps cause you can use the side. It gives you a straight edge to line it up with and it also makes it so you can use both side. Two for one! 


I'm in a crafty, rambling mood lately. So expect lots of random post about craftiness I'm currently working on. Why does it seem like when I'm crunched for time is when I always get the best ideas? Just not enough time these days! 


Bonus! Check out THESE lovely wood block prints or maybe THOSE ones too. 

-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment