Sunday, July 15, 2012

Incoming Mail

It's SUMMER! In case you haven't noticed. I have only recently begun to realize this because my mail box has been exceedingly happy! Something about summer makes people really good about responding fast. I think its because most people have the time now, when in the fall and winter time tends to move faster. But I've had an influx of snail mail buddies. So I had to brag and post a couple pictures. If you want a pen pal you can look for one on THIS tumblr. (Seriously you should write some letters, its lots of fun!)


First letter from a new pen pal from Serbia! My lame picture doesn't do that little drawing justice. This girls got some mad skills! She also gave me a menu from her favorite cafe thingy. Its awesome! Now I just need to think of something equally as cool to send back. Check out her TUMBLR if you have a moment. 


Isn't this penguin stationery just the bee's knees! OH and how smart is that to give a pen pal a PEN! Genius. 
-Happy summer (So far!)-
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment