Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Monday: You Won't

Hello. This lovely Monday we're listening to YOU WON'T. It's kinda a silly band name if you ask me, only because it's kinda hard to remember for some reason, or maybe that just me. Any ways, I found these lovely lads after I downloaded THIS mix tape over on the I'm fuel, you are friends music blog. Now the song I first head was Who Knew. In the beginning I was kinda impartial to it, it was good but didn't really stick. But then I found that I kept coming back to it so decided to look up and see if they had any other tunes. I was pleasantly surprised with the whole album (Skeptic Goodbye). Its rare that I can sit through an entire album of just one artist with out going next. They have a nice variety of punchy songs like Dance Moves and Fat and Happy. But as expected they've got a lovely acoustic sound with some dainty piano that is fantastic. Man, this guys voice is just unique and so much fun! It makes his squeaks and quirks in his voice work really well for him and there style. On top of that some super sweet, meaningful lyrics that just fit like a perfect music puzzle being digested by your ears. Any who, I like them and I think you will too. Well at least give it a listen, can't hurt now can it! 

" If I was a hundred and three, I would share all my boring stories, with you. But you caught me too soon, now. Darling what can I do, now." 

-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment