Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Flapper Talk: Flunky


Phew! Haven't posted a new word in a while. But I'm excited to say that I'm very successfully incorporating my flapper talk into everyday lingo. Today's word is FLUNKY, which means funny, odd, particular or different. I'm guessing this one is mostly used as an insult. But maybe not, I guess it could be used just to describe something. I'll have to use it in a negative context and also in a positive one so I can see which one fits better. This one doesn't roll off the tongue like kippy does. I wonder if more people will notice when I toss it in. Seems like a word that would stand out. It's an awkward one isn't it. 

FLUNKY= funny/odd/particular/different
Example: That guy is so flunky when he tells stories. OR
You should go fix your hair is looking flunky. 

-Remi

No comments:

Post a Comment