Monday, July 9, 2012

Music Monday: Best Coast

Aloha! It's summer time my friends! Nothing says summer better then BEST COAST! This lovely duo is just pouring with the sounds of hot sloooow, eventful, lazy summers. Some of there songs have this rough, fuzzy rock sound that is dripping with coolness. Lo-fi, indie rock. Surf pop? I'm not too sure on the whole pinpointing a genre thing. All I know is that I like it! They've got lyrics that are simple and sweet and oh so dreamy. Also really relate-able. Boyfriend? Crazy for You? Summer Mood? Don't tell me there isn't something in those songs that are like, yeah...I know what exactly what you mean women. Perfect summer music. I can guarantee that you'll find a Best Coast song on almost EVERY summer mix tape. (Well at least the good ones.) Happy, dance-able, moody summer music.


"I"m always waiting by the phone, I can't wait for you to get home. 
I'm always crazy when I miss you, I'm always lazy when I miss you." 

You're probably like, crazy girl we all already know and listen to Best Coast. Well you know what, listen to them like right this second. (See below) You'll thank me laters. Hugs and kisses! 

-Mint~Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment