Monday, September 17, 2012

Music Monday: Ukulele Songs!

I've always been a huge fan of the ukulele. It just has such a nice fun sound to it and its super easy to learn how to play. But don't let that make you think that its just a toy, cause its way more then that. So this Monday I've made you a ukulele mix! I think by now everyone in my family has there own ukulele. They come in all different kinds of shapes and sizes that all have different sounds. I just love them all! I've been trying to teach myself new songs this weekend. Thanks to ukulele hut,  I've now learned 2 new songs! Which I will probably only ever sing to Zoei, but hey at least I know how to play them right?! 

Now, there are lots of ukulele songs out there and these are just my favorites. I love when my favorite artists have ukulele songs! I wish Zee Avi would do a whole album just ukulele songs! She has a bunch of really cool covers on you tube, but a whole album would just be awesome. I think the ukulele is getting more popular for artists to use. Or maybe I'm just now paying attention. Who knows, I do know that I love it! So take a lesson from Amanda Palmer and go out, get a ukulele and bang out some tunes! Its fun and pretty easy, promise! 

Have a happy week! 
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment