Monday, November 21, 2011

Music Monday: Zee Avi

Oh my!! I can't believe it has been three whole weeks since I last blogged! I guess recently life has done that funny thing it does when it just throws things at you left and right and you just keep running around like a crazy person juggling all of the craziness you have been thrown. Yeah that's kinda where I have been at.. But I am back, ready to blog, cause even with all the craziness I have still been able to find some GREAT artists! This week talking about just one: Zee Avi :)

Zee Avi is probably my favorite female singer- I know, its hard to pick just one, but if I had to I would pick her. If you don't know she is on Brushfire Records (Jack Johnson, Matt Costa, all of my favorite artists pretty much!) So she does have that smooth singer song writer feel, as well as a nice beachy feel to it too. Either way, its fantastic and I LOVE it!

I have compiled a couple of my favorite Zee Avi songs. I really wanted to post all of her songs cause I love it so so much. But I thought I would just post my favs and hopefully you love it and go out and buy her albums! I must admit there is a lot of craziness going on in my mind as of late (especially today) so if I have chosen more sad than happy songs I apologize, and please don't think all of her songs are sad, Its just how I have been feeling I guess.

Okay enough of that :) as usual: check her out on the facebook, check out the songs I posted below and if you love them check out all of her work- great great stuff!

Enjoy your week, peace out girl scout
-Zoei



No comments:

Post a Comment