Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall and days of laziness.


It is finally starting to feel like fall. I love fall for multiple reasons. First off fall fashions are my favorite. Between sweaters, scarfs, hats and just layers in general you can't go wrong. I think everyone just looks better in the fall. Everyone all bundled up and cuddly feeling. Don't get me wrong, I love shorts and a tank as much as the next girl. But something about the comforting layers that the fall brings is so lovely. I feel like fall also bring with it a certain feeling. I always blame it on the fact that people are going back to school and everything has a sense of urgency to it. Even though I haven't been in school for a while I still get all those same feelings. Normally it lights a fire under my bum to get stuff done. But this year its had the opposite affect. I'm dragging my feet more then normal and immersing myself in books, avoiding the simplest of tasks. I'm still pushing forward though, slowly hacking away at designs, work and living in general. But today I'm going to crawl back into bed and shove my nose into my book. For now I'm letting myself get wrapped up in the fall wind and all the feelings that it brings with it.

Enough ranting, here's a song that I can't get enough of.
Thelma Plum- Father Said
-Mint-Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment