Monday, September 10, 2012

Music Monday: I'm From Barcelona

Hello lovelies! The only reason why I somewhat survive Mondays is because of good tunes. Let's face it good tunes can chase away any funkiness that the day may hold. So toady I'm glad to share with you the chipper sounds of I'm From Barcelona. The first thing I noticed about these guys is how full and complete their sound is but still has a sense of youth and fun to it. After looking up more about the band I realized that its because they've got a lot of members! Talk about a FULL band, something like over 20 members. That's what makes them so fantastic. Elaborate sounds and unique instruments, blending together to create a nice solid sound. Their songs are punchy, fun and just have a good feel to them. I bet these Swedish lovelies are killer to see live! Definitely adding them to my list of must see bands!

"Feeling like a tape recorder.
Stuck between rewind and forward." 

Hope your week is successful with a hint of mystery. 
-Mint~Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment