Thursday, September 27, 2012

Flapper Talk: Grummy


Today's flapper word is GRUMMY! This ones is easy to say, mostly cause it sounds like other words you use everyday, like crummy or grumpy. So it shouldn't be too terribly hard to incorporate into everyday lingo. I really like this one too cause you can use it and people will totally think you're saying something else and then later on when they're thinking about it they will be like wait...did she say grummy? why yes, yes I did. I think this might be one of my new favorite words. Although haven't tried it out much so its too soon to tell if it'll stick or not. On another side note, I found these really awesome vintage make-up guides! I was just going to go and buy it, but then realized that I don't really wear make-up. I guess it could still be cool to read about it and see the fun beauty tips! 

GRUMMY= In the dumps or blue
Example= I'm feeling pretty grummy. 

-Mint~Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment