Thursday, May 31, 2012

Joshua James Audio-File

It's no secret that I am such a big fan of Joshua James. As you can tell from THIS post I did a while ago. I just wanted to share this video with everyone. Now, if you live in Provo Utah and you're not Mormon. There is a definite  love hate relationship with BYU. First off, there is more to Provo then the stupid school. Maybe I'm biased because I was born and raised here and I'm just use to that mind set of people. But it's not a bad place and the school (although annoying) isn't a bad school. There are stupid close minded people, but I think those people will be everywhere. Where you live is what you make of it and I like it, flaws and all. Anyways, this video is AWESOME. Don't dislike it because it's got the BYU stamp on it. Its wonderfully put together and is visually beautiful. Joshua James has some magical words to say, as always. So, check it out. Please and thank you. (I know the commercials are oober annoying, its worth it. promise.)

-Mint~Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment