Monday, May 28, 2012

Music Monday: The Tallest Man on Earth


Hello Monday! This Monday we're listening to Kristian Matsson AKA The Tallest Man on Earth. This Swedish hunk of beautiful soul will surely brighten any Monday blues you might be having. Hes got a hauntingly unique voice and some mad guitar playing skills. There is this rawness and simplicity to his music that is just so darn cool. Side note, his wife Amanda Bergman has written some lovely tunes. She releases music under IDIOT WIND and it totally worth a gander if you have a moment. She does a cover of Bob Dylan's song, Mama You've Been on My Mind that is good. I mean, really good. Also, The Tallest Man is due to release a new album in June that I am super stoked for. You can listen to one of his new songs called 1904 HERE. I've compiled a mini playlist of a my favorite songs of his. If you like any that you hear go look him up, buy his albums and become a fan like me! 

Hope all you beautiful people have a successful week! 
"Because you named me as your lover. Well, I thought I could be anything." 

-Mint~Tea
P.S- Is that not an awesome cover of Graceland? I mean, we all know Paul Simons will be the best, but this is pretty darn close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment